A typical satay of East Java that satay is possible with the naked eye is the same as satay-sate in general. But in terms of distinctly different flavors. Sate Ponorogo has a distinctive flavor that you must try. Or if you are hard to find or get this satay, you can make it easily.
Here is the recipe ATA how to make a good Ponoro satay:
INGREDIENTS/spices to be prepared to make satay Ponorogo:
- Sate skewers Taste
- 1/2 chicken tails, then cut into lengths
Seasoning marinade Satay Ponorogo should be puree:
- 2 garlic
- 5 shallots
- 1 centi meter Galangal
- 2 candlenuts, then roasted
- 1/4 teaspoons (tsp) cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons (tsp) coriander
- 1/4 teaspoons (TSP) salt
- 1/4 teaspoons (tsp) brown sugar Comb
INGREDIENTS Dyers sate Ponorogo should be stir in the flat:
- 1 tablespoon (tbsp) brown sugar comb
- 4 tablespoons (tbsp) chicken oil
- 2 tablespoons (tbsp) sweet soy sauce
Satay Ponorogo Peanut Sauce:
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) brown sugar Comb
- 1 teaspoon (TSP) salt
- 300 Milli Water
- 2 candlenuts, then in the roasted
- 3 Curly Red Chili Peppers
- 100 grams of peanuts, then in Fry
Step or how to process Sate ponorogo complete delicious and tasty:
- The chicken was prepared with the marinade. Then let stand Kuran for 30 minutes.
- The chicken skewers use a skewer then dip the sate into dyers material.
- Grilled sate Ponorogo until cooked.
- Then puree the seasoning of sate Ponorogo such as curly red chili, peanut, and Candlenut. Put brown sugar, salt, and water. Cook until cooked.
Enjoy with your family while watching the party. And feel the pleasure of eating satay:D Together with the little and loved ones